Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Pakistani Bride" inspired

Hey everyone,

sorry for the recent lack of updating! I've been away and couldn't do any blog posts due to lack of time and opportunity. I do however have some looks prepared and will post them soon!

I also created a formspring page, so you can ask me any question on there as well! Your question does not have to be make-up related of course, but I suggest you use it if you have a question for me, rather than posting it in comments - so they're much easier to keep track of!

The inspiration for today's look came from Anis Syahirah via Facebook - she suggested a "pakistani bride" look. So I decided to do my version of a pakistani bridal look:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Expensive Pink, MAC Vanilla, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, MAC Nightfish fluidline, CG Lash Blast, Maybelline kohls in black & white, lashes