Monday, November 8, 2010

Brown Sugar

And here's another mineral look! Although I have to admit that I find shimmery mineral eye shadows increasingly hard to work with, as I find them usually harder to blend than matte shadows (at least without losing too much colour intensity), but I'm still seduced by the wealth of different colours in minerals! For the lid shade, I applied Antique First and Brown Sugar on top, as I found Antique too greenish and wanted something more golden for the lid colour. Crease shades are matte black, purple and turquoise, with some pink and golg glitter on the lower lid:





Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Taylormade Antique, Taylormade Brown Sugar, Zoeva 88 mattes palette (black), Taylormade Knockout, Taylormade UFO, p2 liner pen, NYX Glitterati palette, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, Andrea lashes, CG Lash Blast