Sunday, February 27, 2011

Black Swan

In time for tonight's Academy Awards, I've dediced to do a look inspired by "Black Swan". This is not one of the looks  from the actual movie - I've seen several recreations of the black swan make-up, and didn't want to add on top of that. Instead, I tried to do something different that still is in line with the movie's aesthetics. I tried capturing both Odette (the white swan) and Odile (the black swan), although I suppose Odile prevails as always...






Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Blot Powder light, MAC Plum Foolery
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, MAC Platinum, p2 liner pen, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, NYX Milk, theatre blood
Lips: MAC Quietone, NYX Queen of Africa

*False lashes courtesy of kosmetik4less.de*
*Die Wimpern wurden kostenlos von kosmetik4less.de zur Verfügung gestellt*