Sunday, February 13, 2011

Green Feathers

Since the first time I saw Illamasqua's iconic looks featuring long, feathery lashes on the lower lid, I've been obsessed with finding something similar. I've had a hard time finding lashes that would be suitable for this kind of look, but then I discovered those feather lashes at www.kkcenterhk.com and thought that even though they are somewhat different, they'd be a good start! The only downside: they are incredibly delicate, so you need a lot of care when applying them!








Next time, I'll try and see what the lashes look like on the top lid :)

Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Blot Powder Light, MAC Fleurry, MAC Chartreuse on cheekbones
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, Milani Limbo Lime, MAC Golders Green, p2 liner pen, L'Oréal Voluminous mascara, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, green feather lashes
Lips: Pure Luxe Sprout, MAC Phosphorelle