Friday, May 24, 2013

Dramatic Cut-crease look!

I bought 6 samples from Beauty from the Earth, and so far I really like them! They were having a sale a few weeks so I said why not?! :)
The gold I'm wearing on my lid is the most shimmery, sparkly, and the prettiest gold ever! The shimmer didn't really get picked up by the camera :( The gold looks a LOT better in person!
No flash. You can see all my pitted acne scarring :(Eyes:
I used Mac "Blacktrack" fluidline to cut the crease with an angled liner brush - I made the line kinda thick and smudged out the outer edge with a smudger brush
I foiled BFTE pigment in "Whimsey" all over my lid
I patted on BFTE pigment in "Blue Bird" on the crease and kinda smudged it out a little
To make the blending look better, I sweeped Ben Nye's eyeshadow in "Cosmic Blue" right above "Blue Bird" and outwards
Darkened the outer corner a little with Mac "Carbon"
Lined with a L'oreal liquid eyeliner I forgot the name of and Mac greasepaint stick in "slick black" on my waterline!