Friday, May 24, 2013

Matte coral-pink eyeshadow

I almost never do all matte eyeshadow ..ever. But I kind of really like it! I actually sat down to do a shimmery green look, but when I was sifting through my Fyrinnae eyeshadows, I came across this blush and wondered what it would look like on my eyes ..and here it is!

Urgh ..my lashes are detaching ..

I don't have too many matte eyeshadows so I had to dust off my 88 matte palette.

Eyes:
Random eyeshadows from the 88 matte palette on the inner eye
Fyrinnae "Enchant" blush in the middle of the lid
Mac "Signed, Sealed" on the outer corner
Mac "Carbon" to darken the outer corner just a little
Mac "Feline"
Loreal "Lineur Intense" liquid liner

Face:
MUFE Face & Body mixed with MUFE HD
BB Corrector in "Peach"
tiniest bit of Fyrinnae "Enchant" on my cheeks
Kett Sett Powder 

Lips:
Mac "Pink Grapefruit" lipglass

I think I should really invest in more matte shadows!